We require a Booking Fee of 30% for all appointments 30 minutes or over. We understand that sometimes you will need to change your schedule. We kindly ask for 24 hours notice if you need to move or cancel your appointment or the 30% booking fee will be forfeited. If 24 hours notice is given, then your booking fee will be applied to your next appointment, if you wish to cancel altogether and not make another appointment, we will happily refund you. Please understand that we want all our clients to have the opportunity to visit us when they need to. We operate in time slots and by appointment and because of this we block out a specific time just for you and will sometimes change rosters and call in staff to make sure we can accomodate all our Clients. When a cancellation is made at a time when it cannot be re-filled it is frustrating to both the Therapist and other Clients who may have taken that appointment slot.
We have a relaxation room for your comfort before and after treatments. Refreshments are all complimentary. We have a clean and complete shower facility for your convenience. We have fully equipped treatment rooms to provide our full range of beauty treatments and services in comfort and privacy. We provide heated blankets on our beds during the cooler months. We have a reception area and bathroom facilities on site. Our Clinic is fully air conditioned with both heating and cooling and has a fireplace in the relax lounge.
Eftpos and most major credit cards are accepted. Cheques are not accepted. Please feel free to check if you are unsure prior to your appointment.
We also offer interest free payments through ZipPay and for treatment courses we offer payment plans through BeautyPay.
See below for more information on these services.
Available for most treatments on offer. BeautyPay payment plans available.
See above link for more information on this service.
Purchase 5 of the same treatment, receive 1 complimentary.
Upfront payment required.
Late arrival for treatments will mean treatment will have to be cut down. We advise new clients come 15 minutes prior to treatment to fill out consultation sheet. To make yours and everyone’s treatments enjoyable, we kindly ask that you switch off your mobile phone before your treatment.
It is our Policy to not have children in the treatment or relaxation rooms due to health and safety reasons and for the comfort of all Clients. We apologise if this causes any inconvenience but we are not suited to cater for children and do not want to take responsibility for children whilst you are in a treatment. Sorry!
Gift Card are non-refundable and not redeemable for cash; valid for 36 months only unless otherwise stated. Strictly no extensions will be granted.
Please quote your Gift Card number when making your appointment. Voucher must be presented prior to your service or will not be honoured.
As your Gift Voucher can be used by anyone we recommend you put this voucher in a safe place and treat it as cash. Your voucher will not be replaced and will become void if lost, stolen, altered or defaced unless prior authorisation has been given from Management.
PROMOTIONAL VOUCHERS WILL HAVE EITHER A 6 MONTH OR 12 MONTH VALIDITY, this will clearly be displayed on the voucher.
Prices are subject to change, if you have purchased a particular service or treatment there may be a price difference if there has been a price rise. No-shows and cancellations within 24 hours will have cost of service deducted from the Gift Voucher value. All Gift Cards can be used until the full amount on the voucher is redeemed within the expiry period.
Due to varying factors, some treatments in our Service Menu may change or be deleted. If your Voucher is for a particular treatment where this has occurred, you will have the option to substitute the treatment for another service of the same value. From time to time, we may have to make a slight change to our spa packages, this will occur if we can no longer include one of the treatments in the package, when this happens we will provide a substitute treatment agreed on by the Client for the same value.
COVID-19 CLIENT SAFETY
We have put all our our COVID-19 Safety Plans and Risk Assessments in place to make sure we are abiding by any new Government regulations in regards to our Industry and keeping Clients and our Staff safe.
As always we will be maintaining our strict cleaning, sanitising and hygiene practices that we usually follow but we have increased these to make sure all our staff and clients are in the safest environment possible.
We need our Clients to follow some simple rules to make sure that we are all on the same page in regards to keeping everyone safe and the salon running smoothly. We thank-you in advance for adhering to these and we look forward to seeing you all again soon.
1. Please use the hand santiser available to you at the front counter immediately on entry.
2. No relatives, friends or children can attend your treatment with you. We can have no extra people floating around the salon or in the waiting area so please come alone for your treatments.
3. Your Therapist may wear a mask for some treatments, don’t be alarmed, and may ask you to wear a mask if you are having lash extensions performed. NOT all our treatments require us to wear masks but we do have them available if our Clients wish us to wear one whilst performing any treatment. PLEASE ask us to put one on if it makes you more comfortable, we won’t be offended.
4. Most importantly, please do not attend the Salon if you are sick, this is any sickness including cough, cold, sore throat, gastro, fever or any symptoms of illness. We are heading into our colder months where sickness can spread faster than it usually does and our Staff and other Clients health is our main priority. If you feel that you are unwell please call us to reschedule your appointment, please don’t come into the salon to let us know.
5. You will be asked to fill out a quick checklist when you arrive. This is a new protocol that has been asked from us from the Government. We will be asking if you have come in contact with anyone with COVID-19 or if someone in your family has. We will want to know if you have travelled overseas or been in contact with someone that has or if you or any family member has been unwell. These questions are not meant to be intrusive but are needed to allow us to follow correct protocol. All forms will be kept confidential in your file at the salon.
6. Please follow all distancing signs in the salon. You may be asked to sit somewhere other than the waiting room if we are at our capacity in those spaces but we will make sure you are comfortable at all times.
Thank-you again for your assistance and patience with these new protocols designed to keep all our Clients and Staff safe during these special circumstances in regards to COVID-19.