Organic Lemon Myrtle
Australia’s very own Lemon Myrtle entices/excites your senses with its aromatic citrus notes that make the perfect cup of traditional tea.
The strong flavour, fragrant aroma and exclusive Australian touch of Lemon Myrtle make a tea that truly needs nothing added to boost a feeling of wellness.
Lemon Myrtle is non-acidic and naturally caffeine free so it makes an effective calmative and cleansing night time tea.
During the day, drinking chilled Lemon Myrtle tea is refreshing, uplifting and a great way to ensure you are drinking enough water without consuming any unnecessary sugar.
Enjoy the distinctive lemon flavour of the Australian outback every day!
Ingredients: Organically Grown Lemon Myrtle.
- Over 60 litres or 240 cups in every jar.
- You can rebrew the leaves three times.
- Designed with Australian Lemon Myrtle.
- Lemon Myrtle has anti-microbial, anti-fungal and anti-inflammation properties.
- Support the immune system.
- Support healthy digestion.
- Great both hot or cold.
- Great delicious substitute for water.
Basic Brewing Instructions
- Add 1 large teaspoon to 500ml of boiling water, allow to brew for 10-15 minutes.
- Drink tea hot or set aside to chill.
- The tea leaves can be re-brewed one more time.