The Roogenic Native Strawberry Tea is our brightest and boldest tea, with an incredible berry flavour it is also packed with antioxidants, essential oils, vitamins and minerals. With the combination of both lemon myrtle and strawberry gum leaves, the Australian superfoods have been traditionally used by Indigenous Australians to help with digestion and overall wellbeing.
The tea can be served hot or cold and makes a great substitute for your water and because of the gorgeous bold strawberry flavour and colour, the tea is extremely popular for kids too, making a healthy dessert alternative or a substitute for sugary drinks.
At Roogenic we do take huge pride in sustainably sourcing our organic superfoods across Australia, ensuring we support and nurture Indigenous communities.
Ingredients: Organic Hibiscus (milled), Freeze Dried Strawberries, Organically Grown Lemon Myrtle, Organic Strawberry Gum Leaf, Organic Mint, Natural Strawberry Flavour.
- Over 40 litres or 160 cups in every jar.
- Support healthy digestion.
- Contains Hibiscus, a great source of antioxidants.
- Strawberry Gum may ease digestion as it has been shown to help balance microflora of the gut with its high antioxidant, anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties.
- High antioxidant content can promote healthy skin.
- Great alternative to sugary drinks.
Basic Brewing Instructions
- Add 1 large teaspoon to 500ml of boiling water, allow to brew for 10-15 minutes.
- Drink tea hot or set aside to chill.
- The tea leaves can be re-brewed one more time.
Our Famous Roogenic Iced Tea Recipe
- Remove the Basic Brew from the fridge.
- Add 1-2 teaspoon of quality strawberry jam (confiture) per 1 cup of tea, according to taste.
Tip: Thinly slice fruit and mix through your batch of Native Strawberry Tea for a natural and delicious punch