With our busy lifestyles, many of us experience the difficulties of falling asleep. The body can be tired but an overactive mind prevents us from getting into a deep and consistent sleep, where the body can importantly reboot and recover.
If you are the one in three Australians that are struggling with sleep, then out Roogenic Native Relaxation Tea could be for you. It is designed with five Australian native superfoods, which have traditionally been used by Indigenous Australians for thousands of years to help relax the mind, relax the body, and encourage a deep and consistent sleep. To see how successful this tea has been for our customers, please click on the reviews tab.
At Roogenic we do take huge pride in sustainably sourcing our organic superfoods across Australia, ensuring we support and nurture Indigenous communities, to help create an Australia that is healthier and happier.
Ingredients: Organic Lemon Myrtle, Wild Crafted Jilungin, Organic Aniseed Myrtle, Organic Native Lemongrass, Organic Strawberry Gum, Organic Chamomile, Organic Lavender, Organic Passion Flowers, Organic Dandelion Leaves.
- Over 60 litres or 240 cups in every jar.
- You can rebrew the leaves three times.
- Designed with 5 Native Australian Superfoods.
- Promote a deep and consistent sleep.
- Relax the mind.
- Lemon Myrtle has anti-microbial, anti-fungal and anti-inflammation properties.
- Great delicious substitute for water.
Basic Brewing Instructions
- Add 1 large teaspoon to 500ml of boiling water, allow to brew for 10-15 minutes.
- Drink tea hot or set aside to chill.
- The tea leaves can be re-brewed one more time.