Native Balance for Women
The Roogenic Native Balance for Women Tea is a delicious blend designed to help connect you to the incredible power of nature and rebalance your mind and body. With a gorgeous Earthy flavour, the tea blend utilizes three Native Australian plants that have been traditionally used by Indigenous Australians for thousands of years to help with digestion, immune system and overall wellbeing.
Perfect both hot and cold, the Roogenic Native Balance for Women Tea will help you feel amazing through its wide range of herbs that are high in iron and it is suitable for women experiencing cramps.
For the full list of health benefits presented by these herbs please click on the benefits tab.
Ingredients: Organic Goji Berries, Organic Lemon Myrtle, Organic Raspberry Leaf, Organic Dandelion Leaf, Organic Aniseed Myrtle, Organic Nettle Leaf, Organic Native Lemongrass, Organic Yellow Dock Root.
- Over 60 litres or 240 cups in every jar.
- You can rebrew the leaves three times.
- A unique blend of Australian bush plants & herbs designed to support women’s well-being.
- Contains Dandelion, Nettle & Yellow Dock which are a great source of iron.
- Suitable if experiencing cramps.
- Great both hot or cold.
- Great delicious substitute for water.
Basic Brewing Instructions
- Add 1 large teaspoon to 500ml of boiling water, allow to brew for 10-15 minutes.
- Drink tea hot or set aside to chill.
- The tea leaves can be re-brewed one more time.