Lemon Myrtle & Mint
The Roogenic Lemon Myrtle & Mint Tea is a fragrant and refreshing tea that incorporates the creamy flavour of the lemon myrtle with the calming aromatic flavour of the mint.
Designed with lemon myrtle (one of Australia’s most popular native herbs), it has a high concentration of citral, antioxidants, vitamins and minerals, which are also boosted by the wide health benefits of the mint.
It is the perfect tea hot or cold and can be used as a substitute for water, so if you aren’t drinking enough water throughout the day (because it can be boring), then this tea will ensure you stay hydrated, while still drinking something delicious and nutritious.
At Roogenic we do take huge pride in sustainably sourcing our organic superfoods across Australia, ensuring we support and nurture Indigenous communities.
Ingredients: Organic Mint, Organically Grown Lemon Myrtle.
- Over 60 litres or 240 cups in every jar.
- You can rebrew the leaves three times.
- Designed with Australian Lemon Myrtle.
- Lemon Myrtle has anti-microbial, anti-fungal and anti-inflammation properties.
- Support the immune system.
- Support healthy digestion.
- Great both hot or cold.
- Great delicious substitute for water.
Basic Brewing Instructions
- Add 1 large teaspoon to 500ml of boiling water, allow to brew for 10-15 minutes.
- Drink tea hot or set aside to chill.
- The tea leaves can be re-brewed one more time.