Combining 7 Hyaluronic Acids (2.1%) plus 0.2% Zinc Hyaluronate, Ceramide NP, Oat Beta Glucan, Panthenol, Allantoin, Skinasensyl, Niacinamide and Centella Extract.
A comprehensive hydrating serum to restore and maintain the skin’s barrier function by replenishing dry, dehydrated and compromised skin conditions.
Soothes and replenishes affected skin conditions of all ages.
An ideal moisture serum for use after intensive treatments such as skin needling, laser, hydroxy acid peels and potent anti-oxidants.
Suitable for all skin types.
• Hydrates and nourishes the skin
• Helps restore and maintain the skin’s barrier function (Enhances stratum corneum homeostasis)
• Reduces Transepidermal Water Loss (TEWL)
• Assists skin recovery / promotes wound healing
• Restores skin lipids
• Increases skin’s resilience
• Calms and soothes the skin
• Softens the skin
• Promotes an even skin tone
• Reduces the appearance of wrinkles
• Mitigates side-effects such as dryness and irritation that can be caused by potent antioxidants such as retinoic acid and high dosage retinoids as well as acne treatments such as dermatologist prescribed benzyl peroxide etc.
The skin’s natural barrier, known as the stratum corneum, forms an effective physical shield, restricting environmental stressors such as toxins, allergens and pathogens from penetrating the skin, protecting from chemical damage and reducing the escape of moisture. This natural barrier system is fundamental to maintain healthy skin. A compromised stratum corneum is directly correlated to undesirable skin conditions such as sensitive skin, acne, dry skin, loss of elasticity and accelerated signs of ageing.
Traditional acne treatments such as benzyl peroxide, retinoic acid and high dosage retinoids may result in dry skin and irritation. These side effects are one of the main factors for non-adherence to such treatments, leading to poor outcomes.
The La Clinica Essentials Hydrating Healing Serum contains soothing, nourishing and fortifying actives to assist the skin barrier. These cosmeceutical ingredients include Ceramide-3, Panthenol, Hyaluronic Acids, Zinc Hyaluronate, Niacinamide, Oat Beta Glucan and Skinasensyl. These ingredients help reduce these side effects which may enhance the adherence and complement such treatments.