Our Roogenic Native Anti-Inflammitea combines the well-known properties of Turmeric with three Australian superfoods including Native Lemongrass, Lemon Myrtle and Tasmanian Pepperberries to calm and ease inflammation in the body.
Native lemongrass itself has been found by Griffiths University to act as a natural aspirin and relieve pain, while the combination of the Lemon Myrtle, Pepperberries and Black Pepper in the tea work to help the body absorb and digest the turmeric, encouraging the anti-inflammatory properties to excel in the body and improve overall wellbeing.
Perfect hot or cold, the tea can be consumed as your water intake for the day and also makes an exceptional turmeric latte.
At Roogenic we do take huge pride in sustainably sourcing our organic superfoods across Australia, ensuring we support and nurture Indigenous communities.
Ingredients: Organically Grown Lemon Myrtle, Organic Turmeric, Organic Mint, Organically Grown Native Lemongrass, Black Pepper, Wild Harvested Pepperberries.
- Over 60 litres or 240 cups in every jar.
- You can rebrew the leaves three times.
- Designed with Native plants and turmeric that have powerful anti-inflammation properties.
- Great both hot or cold.
- Great delicious alternative to water to help with daily hydration.
Basic Brewing Instructions
- Add 1 large teaspoon to 500ml of boiling water, allow to brew for 10-15 minutes.
- Drink tea hot or set aside to chill.
- The tea leaves can be re-brewed one more time.
Our Famous Roogenic Iced Tea Recipe
- Remove the Basic Brew from the fridge.
- Add 1-2 teaspoons of fresh lemon juice per cup, according to taste.
- Add 1-2 teaspoons of honey per cup, according to taste. We use our Roogenic Australian Honey & Lemon Myrtle.
- 1 teaspoon of tea per 500ml of water will make Please note: 2 cups of tea, so you will need double the amount of lemon juice and honey for a full brew.